VT Book Awards by our numbers #redclover #goldendome #gdba #read #mmuusdvt

 RES students have voted for their favorite Red Clover and Golden Dome books.  Although the state winner has yet to be announced, I can tell you which books won in our school.  I've also broken the votes down by grade level.  I always find it interesting to see what book each grade gravitates towards.  

The RES Red Clover winner is Bobcat Prowling!



Here are the vote totals for the whole school:


Kindergarten totals:


1st grade totals:


2nd grade totals:


and 3rd grade totals:



For the Golden Dome Award, students chose a wide variety of books as their favorite.  Here are the favorites of this year's 4th graders:

I'll announce the state winners when I get that information! Stay tuned! 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Enjoy our RES fourth graders on the Dorothy's List podcast! #vted

4th Grade Graduation Speech #resvt #mmuusdvt

Fourth Grade Enrichment Library Classes: Research and Citations