second graders celebrating with their
summer library books
2014-2015 at the RES library, by the numbers:
- Number of library books and other materials checked out by RES scholars, families, and staff: 18,003
- Number of TumbleBooks electronic books read and listened to: 3,998
- Number of uses of PebbleGo science and social studies electronic databases: 3,018
- Number of scholar visits to the library: over 10,000
- Number of summer library books in staff members' and students' hands for the summer: 2,013! Happy reading!