September 2015 at the RES library, by the numbers
- Number of library books and other materials checked out by RES scholars, families, and staff: 1,946 -- that's 93 per day
- Number of scholar visits to the library: over 1,200 (13 classes per week plus additional class visits plus individual visits)
- Most circulations of any title in the library: 17 for Should I Share My Ice Cream? by Mo Willems (we love Mr. Willems' books at RES)
- Number of kindergartners who checked out their very first library books: 34
- Number of scholars who have learned to use our new self checkout station: 110, and more scholars will be learning in October! Now these scholars can visit the library any time they need a new book, even if I am already teaching another class.