RES kindergartners lost in their library books!
September 2016 at the RES library, by the numbers:
- Number of library books and other materials checked out by RES scholars, families, and staff: 1868-- that's 89 per day in our four weeks of school this month
- Number of TumbleBooks electronic books read and listened to: 192
- Number of scholar visits to the library: over 900 (14 classes per week plus additional class visits plus individual visits)
- Number of scholars served by the librarian during lessons and visits in classrooms: over 100
- Number of kindergartners who checked out their first ever RES library books: 42! Hooray!