Third graders with their summer library books.
Happy reading everyone!
2016-2017 at the RES library, by the numbers:
- Number of library books and other materials checked out by RES scholars, families, and staff: 15,388
- Number of TumbleBooks electronic books read and listened to: 2,049
- Number of uses of PebbleGo science and social studies electronic databases: 2,206
- Number of uses of Culturegrams social studies database: 688 since we subscribed to the database in March
- Number of scholar visits to the library: over 8,000
- Number of scholars served by librarian visits to classroom: over 2,000
- Number of summer library books in staff members' and students' hands for the summer: 1,860 Happy reading!